– Presented by Comfort House Child Advocacy Center & Indiana State Police
– Registration is required as seating is limited!
Did you know that every 98 seconds an American is sexually assaulted and that every 8 minutes that victim is a child? And that of the child sexual abuse cases reported to law enforcement, 93% of juvenile victims knew the perpetrator? Join us to learn more about child sexual abuse and what you can do to help keep children safe!
● Extent of the problem – who the offenders
are and why they molest children.
● Common seduction, manipulation and
“grooming” tactics used by offenders.
● Talking to children about abuse and people
with “secret touching problems.”
● Practical child and family “rules” for safety.
● Responding to child sexual abuse
disclosures and reporting child abuse.
What: FREE Workshop – Registration is required as seating is limited! Who: All adults are welcome to attend.
When: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 | 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Where: Harrison County Community Foundation (1523 Foundation Way NE – Corydon)
To register for this date, call Comfort House at 812-225-5437 or visit
WARNING: This workshop incorporates videotaped interviews with convicted sex offenders and graphic discussions about sexual crimes and child abuse. Participants with a personal history of abuse are encouraged to have support people available following the presentation. Children and teens will not be admitted.