- Employers can be reimbursed up to $5,000 for each new or current employees who receive a post-secondary credential.
- Up to $3,000 per employee for specialty company training, up to $50,000 per employer
- New employees must receive a minimum wage of $17 per hour. Existing employees must receive a minimum 3% wage increase upon training completion.
- Newly-trained employees must be retained for at least 6 months from the start of training. Employers can use training on DWD’s eligible training provider list or third-party providers. Training must yield a Certificate ($5,000) or be Specialized Company Training ($3,000). Training plan must verify that it is occupational skills training, aligns to an approved occupation, and is at least 40 hours.
- A maximum of two (2) employers FEINs per WDB Region.
For More Information: Contact Kathy Erdmand (812.941.6440 or email@example.com), or your local SIW Business Consultant.
Find out more information here: https://www.soinworks.com/next-level-jobs-indiana